By accessing this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Al Sagr National Insurance Company (PSC)’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or noncommercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Al Sagr National Insurance Company (PSC)’s Website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Al Sagr National Insurance Company (PSC) at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Al Sagr National Insurance Company (PSC)’s Website are provided on an “AS IS” basis. Al Sagr National Insurance Company (PSC) makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Al Sagr National Insurance Company (PSC) does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Al Sagr National Insurance Company (PSC) or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Al Sagr National Insurance Company (PSC)’s Internet site, even if Al Sagr National Insurance Company (PSC) or a Al Sagr National Insurance Company (PSC)’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Al Sagr National Insurance Company (PSC)’s Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Al Sagr National Insurance Company (PSC) does not warrant that any of the materials on its Website are accurate, complete, or current. Al Sagr National Insurance Company (PSC) may make changes to the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Al Sagr National Insurance Company (PSC) does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Al Sagr National Insurance Company (PSC) has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Al Sagr National Insurance Company (PSC) of the site. Use of any such linked Website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Al Sagr National Insurance Company (PSC)’s Website shall be governed by the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and the UAE without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other currency).
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- “www.alsagrins.ae” will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
- Multiple purchases will result in multiple postings on cardholder’s monthly statement.
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
Requests for refund will be processed by us within 5-7 working days from the date of receiving such request. The approved amount will then be sent to the card-issuing bank for processing and crediting into your account. The entire process of refund usually takes 10-15 working days. Please enquire with the card-issuing bank as to when the amount will be credited to your account.
For clarifications on refund, please contact:
Al Sagr Insurance Building, Diplomatic Area, Al Seef Road, Bur Dubai, PO Box 14614, Dubai, UAE Tel: 04-7028500